Hopefully the snow is over and things are getting back to normal in our offices!
It's still a very good idea to call individual leaders when weather is bad just to make sure your group is meeting.
Any time Wake County Public Schools close for weather conditions, so does Faithful Hearts.
Regular ministries underway for 2015:
- MOMS IN PRAYER meets Wednesday mornings at 7:45, prayer beginning at 8:00. These moms pray for their high school students. All are welcome. (This group does not meet if school is cancelled or delayed because of weather)
- ADELPHIA ROAD This mentoring group meets in small groups weekly and for a large group teaching the third Wednesday of each month @ 10:00am
- New GRASPING GODS WORD classes will begin whenever a group of women is ready. Please send your best days/times of availability to email@example.com.
- THE DARING WAY, an experiential group based on the research of Dr. Brene' Brown, and led for 8 weeks by Heidi Stern, LCSW, beginning 1/13, 6:30-8:30. Please contact Heidi Stern for more information at 919-408-3212, ext.25.
- THURSDAY MORNING PRAYER - Coffee and tea are on by 7:30am. Come in anytime 7:30-10:00 to pray with us or by yourself. Printed prayer guides always available.
Support Groups - "Strength for the Journey ..."
- Separated/Divorced, Thursdays, 7:00 to 8:30 pm - Contact Bonnie at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cancer/chronic Illness - Second and fourth Saturdays, 10:00 - 11:30am - Contact Tina at 919.325.6256 (NOT MEETING Sept 13)
- Spouse Support for women dealing with sexual sin/pornography in their marriage. Meets the first and last Thursday of each month, 6:00 pm - Contact Marsha at 919.800.7501
- Widowed - Meets the second and fourth Saturdays of each month 9:00 am - Contact Brigitte at 919.455.7502